My name is Jimmy Miller and I played for Dud Lutton at Rocky Mountain College and Bethel College. I am currently coaching and teaching at Bethel. I have contacted you several times over the years and stay in contact with Scotty Kessler and Guy Ellison. Guy and I played HS football at Auburn.
I am currently teaching a Theory and Practice of Coaching class and I feel even though you never coached me directly, I give away bits and pieces of you every day. What I got from Dud, Dave Anderson, and Craig Dahl changed my heart and touched my entire family. Thank you for your commitment to young men and women over the years and the way you impacted people who have gone on to impact. I am praying for you Coach and may God richly bless you – EMAL!
Assistant Football Coach
Instructor of Physical Education
- What a blessing to get 90 minutes with Joel Penner yesterday, he in the Northwest recruiting for Dordt University f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @JasonRomano: I love this. This is called living your faith out in every walk of your life. Keep praying without ceasing @mattymoss11. h… 19 hours ago
- RT @HusbandDadCoach: During the "Founding Era" of our country (from 1760-1805), what was the most quoted source of ideals for our founding… 19 hours ago
- RT @gswchris: Draymond Green talking Jordan Bell up after his missed dunk, truly the Warriors heartbeat https://t.co/wk0iv8e2fO 19 hours ago
- RT @Rgallaty: “Nothing is more needed among preachers today than having the courage to shake ourselves free from the trivialities that wast… 3 days ago