My name is Jimmy Miller and I played for Dud Lutton at Rocky Mountain College and Bethel College. I am currently coaching and teaching at Bethel. I have contacted you several times over the years and stay in contact with Scotty Kessler and Guy Ellison. Guy and I played HS football at Auburn.
I am currently teaching a Theory and Practice of Coaching class and I feel even though you never coached me directly, I give away bits and pieces of you every day. What I got from Dud, Dave Anderson, and Craig Dahl changed my heart and touched my entire family. Thank you for your commitment to young men and women over the years and the way you impacted people who have gone on to impact. I am praying for you Coach and may God richly bless you – EMAL!
Assistant Football Coach
Instructor of Physical Education
- The Robert Coleman School of Discipleship at Faith International Univ and Seminary, Tacoma WA (… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @BenSasse: current stats — 74 of our 93 counties are in a state of emergency twitter.com/nematweets/sta… 18 hours ago
- RT @KinzieLikeABoss: You think your son playing football is dangerous? I’ll tell you what’s really dangerous: Your teenage son not being in… 18 hours ago
- RT @CHSpurgeon: If your creed and Scripture do not agree, cut your creed to pieces, but make it agree with this book. If there be anything… 19 hours ago
- RT @Rgallaty: 82% of all unchurched people said they would attend your church if they were invited. The problem is that 2% of church memb… 19 hours ago