My name is Jimmy Miller and I played for Dud Lutton at Rocky Mountain College and Bethel College. I am currently coaching and teaching at Bethel. I have contacted you several times over the years and stay in contact with Scotty Kessler and Guy Ellison. Guy and I played HS football at Auburn.
I am currently teaching a Theory and Practice of Coaching class and I feel even though you never coached me directly, I give away bits and pieces of you every day. What I got from Dud, Dave Anderson, and Craig Dahl changed my heart and touched my entire family. Thank you for your commitment to young men and women over the years and the way you impacted people who have gone on to impact. I am praying for you Coach and may God richly bless you – EMAL!
Assistant Football Coach
Instructor of Physical Education
- RT @RobertShipley2: When a team of athletes have an uncommon level of commitment to each other, they can perform and achieve at an uncommon… 1 day ago
- RT @ReinhardBonnke: WHY DID THE HOLY SPIRIT COME? Our SIN sent JESUS to the Cross, not our righteousness. Our WEAKNESS brought the Holy Spi… 1 day ago
- RT @coachcodutti: They say you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with. Therefore, if you want to hold yourself to a h… 1 day ago
- Here is the recorded speech twitter.com/grlemkau/statu… 1 day ago
- I just tweeted about this guy speaking at the ESPY’S. Here is the background https://t.co/4SLu0LR5BH 1 day ago