BINDING AND LOOSING FOR OTHERS – February 6, 2018
In the name of Jesus Christ I bind _______’s body, soul and spirit to the will and purpose of God for his/her life.I bind __________ to the truth of the blood of Jesus.
I bind _______ to the mind of Christ that the very thoughts, feelings and purposes of God’s heart will be within _______’s thoughts.
I bind _______’s feet to the paths of righteousness that his/her steps would be steady and sure.
I bind _______’s to the work of the cross with all it’s mercy, grace, love, forgiveness and dying to self.
I loose every old wrong, ungodly pattern of thinking, attitude, idea, desire, belief, motivation, habit, and behavior from _______. I tear down, crush, smash and destroy every stronghold associated with these things.
I loose any stronghold in _______’s life that has been justifying and protecting hard feelings against anyone.
I loose the strongholds of unforgiveness, distrust and fear from ____.
I loose the power and effects of deception and lies from ________.
I loose the confusion and blindness of the god of this world from ________’s mind that has kept ________ from seeing the light of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
I call forth every precious word of scripture that has ever entered into ______’s mind and heart, that it would rise up in power within _____.
In the name of Jesus, I loose the power and effect of any harsh or hard words (word curses) spoken to, about, or by __________.
I loose all generation bondages and associated strongholds from ________.
I loose all the effects and bondages from _______ that may have been cause by my mistakes.
I bind the strong man, Satan, that I may spoil his house, taking back every material and spiritual blessing he has wrongfully taken from _______.
I loose the enemy’s influence over every part of ______’s body, soul and spirit.
I loose, smash, crush, and destroy every evil device he may try to bring into _________’s sphere of influence today.
I bind and loose these in the name of Jesus Christ. He has given me the keys and authority to do so. Thank you Lord for the truth. Amen.
- Excited to begin our third year at Faith International University And Seminary Robert Coleman School of Disciples… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- RT @CoachJasonWitt: Don't leave it up to the coach or a teammate to remind you of your effort level. Discipline yourself and others won't n… 2 days ago
- Rylee and I are ready to fly out on our daddy daughter Father’s Day and birthday weekend to uncle El and aunt Nancy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @Rgallaty: "The only way the corporate Body of Christ will fulfill the mission Christ has given it is for individual Christians to have… 3 days ago
- Reid excited about upcoming red-shirt junior year!!! twitter.com/coachlangvardt… 1 week ago