BINDING AND LOOSING FOR OTHERS – February 6, 2018
In the name of Jesus Christ I bind _______’s body, soul and spirit to the will and purpose of God for his/her life.I bind __________ to the truth of the blood of Jesus.
I bind _______ to the mind of Christ that the very thoughts, feelings and purposes of God’s heart will be within _______’s thoughts.
I bind _______’s feet to the paths of righteousness that his/her steps would be steady and sure.
I bind _______’s to the work of the cross with all it’s mercy, grace, love, forgiveness and dying to self.
I loose every old wrong, ungodly pattern of thinking, attitude, idea, desire, belief, motivation, habit, and behavior from _______. I tear down, crush, smash and destroy every stronghold associated with these things.
I loose any stronghold in _______’s life that has been justifying and protecting hard feelings against anyone.
I loose the strongholds of unforgiveness, distrust and fear from ____.
I loose the power and effects of deception and lies from ________.
I loose the confusion and blindness of the god of this world from ________’s mind that has kept ________ from seeing the light of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
I call forth every precious word of scripture that has ever entered into ______’s mind and heart, that it would rise up in power within _____.
In the name of Jesus, I loose the power and effect of any harsh or hard words (word curses) spoken to, about, or by __________.
I loose all generation bondages and associated strongholds from ________.
I loose all the effects and bondages from _______ that may have been cause by my mistakes.
I bind the strong man, Satan, that I may spoil his house, taking back every material and spiritual blessing he has wrongfully taken from _______.
I loose the enemy’s influence over every part of ______’s body, soul and spirit.
I loose, smash, crush, and destroy every evil device he may try to bring into _________’s sphere of influence today.
I bind and loose these in the name of Jesus Christ. He has given me the keys and authority to do so. Thank you Lord for the truth. Amen.
- RT @thomas_m_wilson: Strong words from @TheEconomist - as much as I'm a Congo optimist the shock treatment is a helpful reminder of how pai… 2 days ago
- RT @BballCoachMac: "Play the right way means play unselfishly, respect each other's achievements, play hard, and fulfill your role" - Greg… 2 days ago
- RT @thefathereffect: Your kids know how much you love them by the amount of time you spend with them. @johnpfinch #TheFatherEffect #Prior… 2 days ago
- RT @Jesse_Lowery: Disciplines aren't the destination. They're just the door. 2 days ago
- RT @Rgallaty: “The Great Commission says to make disciples, not get followers. There is a difference.” ― Dr. Miguel Nuñez 2 days ago