bottom line – a sports ministry run by 2nd generation frosty disciples was asked by a seattle suburban public school district last spring to implement our “faith based” philosophy (miracle) into a spiritually war torn area (7 junior highs – 82 languages spoken – most single parent and difficult family situations) where junior high sports had been discontinued for 20 yearshere is the result after only 3 months and one sport season (the initial sport = soccer).the coaches are all 2nd and third generation to the philosophy except one coach who played for kirk talley at crown and northwestern (he is one of the coaches depicted in the following youtube piece – the coach with a black wind-breaker and red stripe down top to wrist)3 minutes – it will bless youuse this link or click below – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRzOaElNxQAmakes me weepMAY JESUS TAKE OVER THE INTERNATIONAL SPORT WORLD FOR HIS NAMESAKE AND GLORY!!!!Friends of Reality Sports,This is a short video that depicts what we call “Competing Upside Down.” The coaching philosophy of blessing our opponent, the referee, and the fans can be a very strange notion in today’s sports culture. Check out how these public school coaches are impacting culture with a different mindset about competition.
- RT @Sports_Spectrum: “I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for instilling the Holy Spirit in me and giving me the strength to su… 1 week ago
- RT @unweagles: Schwitters with the ace ♠️♥️♣️♦️!! Northwestern wins set three 26-24! #UNWnation #d3vb https://t.co/aFQ1p2yvRF 2 weeks ago
- RT @espn: Amari Cooper has put on a route-running clinic this season 🤭 (via @thecheckdown) https://t.co/FzTmStcRa6 2 weeks ago
- This is unbelievably powerful. Two minutes of pure raw Holy Spirit power - an athlete submitted to Jesus, This is w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @thecoachtube: Powerful speech from Tom Izzo 🔊 https://t.co/9O1gfYkV7i 3 weeks ago